Clear all

[Sticky] Acer Repair Service USA

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your Acer product? Request repair service conveniently from Acer Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your Acer products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all Acer devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair. 

Post queries in this Repair service center forum about Acer Service Center USA or the Acer Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the Acer Authorized Service Center you visited for your Acer product repair.

7 Replies
(@brian123)
Eminent Member

I have an Acer Aspire V5. I upgraded to Windows 10 From XP. Have had problems ever since. Can't seem to open any programs. It just sits there like it is locked up. I can hear the fan spinning, After spinning for a while it finally just goes blank. Then starts to load programs all over again. It happens every time when I turn ON my laptop. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this issue? if possible please provide me with any nearby service centers in Delaware.

1 Reply
Admin
(@nextrepair22)

Here’s an effortless method to fix Acer Aspire V5’s "black screen of death" as follows:

• Press and hold down the start button to turn your laptop off.
  • Next, unplug the cables (if any) and then remove the battery.
  • After that, press and hold down the start button for at least 60 seconds.

You might be able to resolve the problem you are having using the way suggested above. Visit the Repair Service Center if it is still there, and there you can use your area code to find the Acer Service Center closest to you. You can get in touch with highly qualified and efficient professionals in this way for your product assistance and inquiries.

I hope my response is helpful to you!

(@luciwilson)
Eminent Member

Hey, I bought Acer HD LED Smart TV with Android 11, The TV suddenly went blank last night (the green light remained on indicating the power was on). No video, no audio. Tried turning it off Acer logo warmup screen flashes for a split second and the screen goes black Seems like a sensor or breaker of some sort is tripping and not allowing the TV to power up. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this issue? 

1 Reply
Admin
(@nextrepair22)

You can use the following tips to fix any display-related issues with your Acer HD LED Smart TV running Android 11:

• Ensure that the monitor's connections are safe and in the right ports.
  • If feasible, connect your TV to a different port.

All you need to do is get in touch with customer service if you think the screen is broken. To do this, go to the Repair Service Center and use your area code to look for a nearby Acer Service Center. This will allow you to collaborate with the most knowledgeable Acer technicians to repair your TV. They wouldn't even charge you for the repair if you recently purchased your smart TV and it is still covered by warranty.

(@alexmars1)

Hello, I am David from New York City. I have an Acer Aspire 3 Laptop which is out of warranty whose screen was Broken. I want to repair it but I don't know How much it costs to replace a screen on an Acer laptop. If anyone knows any third party repair service center please Suggest me.

Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

If the product (Acer Aspire 3 Laptop) you bought is no longer covered by warranty, Acer will charge you to repair it. But it all depends on the model and the problem it addresses.

Visit the Repair Service Center website and use your city code and area code to know about the available Acer Service Center near you. You can also choose to contact Acer’s representative directly by calling their support number. They are very knowledgeable and equipped to help you resolve any problems with your gadget.

Page 1 / 2
Share: