Clear all

[Sticky] Asus Repair Service USA

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your Asus product? Request repair service conveniently from Asus Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your Asus products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all Asus devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair. 

Post queries in this Repair service center forum about Asus Service Center USA or the Asus Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the Asus Authorized Service Center you visited for your Asus product repair.

3 Replies
(@brian123)
Eminent Member

Hey, I got this new Lenovo mobile pc with windows 10 and it has AMD Ryzen 3 5300U with Radeon graphics 2.6 GHz.

And all its drivers are primo updated from Lenovo support ware and driver manager in windows reports no problem. But every game crash: For example "Oxygen not included" crashes at startup or suddenly in-game. And "fallout 4" crash in the game when selecting a new game (no mods installed). And the same games worked on another computer so that the games can run windows 10 and that computer had Nvidia something - made noise, so I bought this laptop instead.

I have tried to install a graphics driver from amd.com "adrenaline something", it installs but reports that it doesn't work, and the games still fail.

(@vishakhadigital)

My name is Vishakha and I am from New York City. Recently I purchased a Lenovo 8JIN IdeaPad Slim 3 Laptop (10th Gen), but the battery drains out very fast, so I need to know how to fix the problem? If you know of a good repair service center near my home, please let me know.

(@jhon-wick)

Hello, I am John from New York City, USA. I have a Asus Vivobook 15 Laptop. My laptop has 4GB ram And i want to upgrade it to 8GB. If It Is possible then please Let Me Know? And From Where.

Share: