Clear all

[Sticky] Dell Repair Service USA

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your Dell product? Request repair service conveniently from Dell Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your Dell products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all Dell devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair. 

Post queries in this Repair service center forum about Dell Service Center USA or the Dell Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the Dell Authorized Service Center you visited for your Dell product repair.

2 Replies
(@luciwilson)
Eminent Member

I recently bought Dell Inspiron 15R  (N5110) and sometimes during boot up, the screen will be totally black but laptop is processing and will reach windows. Need to force shut down a few times or plug in external monitor to solve the problem I have updated ALL drivers and software to the latest version. Comp is free of malware and viruses. And comp is only a few months old. I use to be a avoid Dell supporter, but their products are getting worse and worse as time goes by. Does anybody have an idea what is wrong with my laptop?

(@brian123)
Eminent Member

Good Day, All,

My Alienware 17 has developed a problem with the GPU fan control which is affecting the CPU fan. So, what happening is that, after my laptop starts up both fans run normally but after a short period the GPU fan shuts off, this then triggers the CPU fan to run flat out, however, the GPU fan does not restart and the GPU temp goes sky high (90 deg. C+).

Does anyone have any insight into this problem and a solution? Thanks in advance

Share: