Clear all

[Sticky] Pantum Repair Service USA

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your Pantum product? Request repair service conveniently from Pantum Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your Pantum products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all Pantum devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair. 

Post queries in this Repair service center forum about Pantum Service Center USA or the Pantum Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the Pantum Authorized Service Center you visited for your Pantum product repair.

3 Replies
Davis smith
(@davissmith)

Hi, Sir I am Davis Smith, and I hail from New York, USA. And I used the PANTUM M6502NW Laser Multi-Function Monochrome Wi-Fi Printer for one year. But I had to deal with my printer's poor quality work last night. I use lots of service centers, but they are not giving me satisfied service. Please suggest the best Pantum service centre in the United States.

1 Reply
(@elinajohn022)

Eminent Member

Hello Davis,

You mentioned that your printer has poor printing quality, which indicates that frequent attention and repairs may be necessary for it to operate properly. Please don't worry; I can endorse a repair service.

All you have to do is visit this link and search for Pantum Repair Service Center near you using just your area code. They always have highly skilled and professional support people on hand to meet your needs as quickly as conceivable.

(@anshrusso)

I am trying to install the printer Pantum P2502W. I downloaded the driver from the website, but I was not able to run the installer without issue. I was unable to print. I tried adding a new printer with print settings by extracting the PPD file from the driver. I am still unable to print. Now Print Settings errors with "Print service not available. Start the service on this computer or connect to another server."

Clicking on the "Start Service" button does nothing. Manage Printing (localhost:631) is unable to connect. The printer and driver work as expected on Windows 10. However, I need to get this printer to work.

Any tips? Thanks!

Share: