Clear all

[Sticky] Sharp Repair Service USA

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your Sharp product? Request repair service conveniently from Sharp Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your Sharp products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all Sharp devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair. 

Post queries in this Repair Service Center forum about Sharp Service Center USA or the Sharp Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the Sharp Authorized Service Center you visited for your Sharp product repair.

5 Replies
(@diyasen)

I have a Sharp MX-2640N, the issue is related to Image to Scan Email.

When i do scan to mail it shows up in the Email inbox. The email inbox's "From Name" shows as, for instance "copier@".How do I get rid of the @ symbol in the From name.

I'm asking because when I email scanned documents to my Hotmail or Gmail accounts, they never arrive.

Any insight would be much appreciated...

(@alexmars1)

Hello, I'm John. I am a physics professor. I constantly take classes from my sharp NCE projector model np-mc423w but yesterday when I went to take my morning class the projector was not displaying anything, so I contact to sharp service center but, the people that I talked to on the phone seemed really unhelpful, I don't know what happened why is my projector not displaying anything? If anyone knows any repair service center please suggest it to me.

(@diyasen)

Hello, the paper comes out on top of the printer approximately halfway before stopping and flashing drum/error LEDs. occurs each time. What should I do?

(@luciwilson)
Eminent Member

Hey, I have Sharp Smart TV and it is 55inc smart TV I'm trying to get my blue Ray player hooked up to the TV I have the HDIM cord hooked up to the TV but no sound. Could someone let me know if there's something I can do to fix this? 

Page 1 / 2
Share: