Clear all

[Sticky] Tektronix Repair Service USA

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your Tektronix product? Request repair service conveniently from Tektronix Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your Tektronix products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all Tektronix devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair. 

Post queries in this Repair service center forum about Tektronix Service Center USA or the Tektronix Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the Tektronix Authorized Service Center you visited for your Tektronix product repair.

2 Replies
(@anshrusso)

A used handheld oscilloscope and multimeter from Tektronix, model THS720P, was found (20-25 years). The BNC connections' locks are destroyed, despite the fact that initially it appears to be operating without issue. I managed to take apart the device after locating a service manual, but I'm unable to remove the BNCs. Exactly how to remove the connector is anyone able to recall?
Aside from that, if you can, will you kindly assist me in locating a replacement?

All of the BNCs I discovered look to be different sorts, so I may be looking incorrectly.

Thank you

(@niyajack)

Hello,
We use a Tektronix Phaser 780 colour printer over terminal services, and I have a small issue with the settings for both colour and black and white printers.
My boss usually complains when people print in colour, so I have the main printer configuration on the server set to print in black and white and in all terminal service sessions!
But the printer configuration is always set to colour when users launch a new terminal service session!
Can somebody tell me how to make this start in black and white?

Thanks

Share: