Clear all

[Sticky] Compaq HP Repair Service USA

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your Compaq HP product? Request repair service conveniently from Compaq HP Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your Compaq HP products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all Compaq HP devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair. 

Post queries in this Repair service center forum about Compaq HP Service Center USA or the Compaq HP Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the Compaq HP Authorized Service Center you visited for your Compaq HP product repair.

3 Replies
(@alexmars1)

Hello, I’m alex. I buyed a new laptop Hp compaq 15-s005tx notebook (4th gen ci3/ 4gb/ 500gb/ free dos/ 2gb graph)(black) Which is free DOS( Disk Operating system ) now I want to install windows 8.1 anyone suggest me is it possible and how? Please help me, thanks in advance.

(@diyasen)

Recently, I bought a new PC. I have a Compaq IJ650 printer. On my outdated computer, I utilised it.

The paper goes through like it is printing when I go to print something, but when it is finished, it is absolutely blank. The cartridges are both full according to my check.

Any suggestions?:confused: 🙄

(@brian123)
Eminent Member

Hi!

I recently turned on my laptop (Compaq Presario CQ41), just to discover a problem that it won't boot up at all. All it does is give me a black screen, and a lit WiFi button, and after a bit, I seem to hear a "click" from inside the laptop. Then the capslock and num lock LED lights to start to blink consistently.

Any idea what might cause this?

Thanks for any help and insight!

- Brian Foster

Share: