Clear all

[Sticky] Fujitsu Repair Service USA

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your Fujitsu product? Request repair service conveniently from Fujitsu Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your Fujitsu products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all Fujitsu devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair.

Repair Service Center

Post queries in this Repair service center forum about Fujitsu Service Center USA or the Fujitsu Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the Fujitsu Authorized Service Center you visited for your Fujitsu product repair

2 Replies
(@brian123)
Eminent Member

Hi,
I've recently bought a Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX300 S4. I've cleaned it and turned it on, and went into BIOS without any problem. Then I changed the CMOS battery and it does not boot to BIOS any longer. It has aftermarket memory installed (FB-DIMM, 4GB, 667MHz, made by Kingston) and only 3 fans instead of 4. Additionally when powered on it sits on the Fujitsu logo without any text (no option to go to BIOS) and shuts down approx. 5 minutes after powering it on. When it is started while I am holding the Power button, it sits on the Fujitsu logo as well. Is it a fan problem or it's something else?

Tony Stark
(@ibtonystark)

I recently bought a Fujitsu printer model fi-7300NX. And I have no idea how to setup my printer. I am looking for online and remote help from a Fujitsu printer setup support in the USA. Can you suggest any third-party repair service center that can provide me with quick and certified technician support?

Share: