Clear all

[Sticky] Google Repair Service USA

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your Google product? Request repair service conveniently from Google Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your Google products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all Google devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair. 

Post queries in this Repair service center forum about Google Service Center USA or the Google Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the Google Authorized Service Center you visited for your Google product repair.

1 Reply
Davis smith
(@davissmith)

Hello, my name is Davis Smith, and I reside in New York. My Google Pixel Buds are not working properly, and I had to call customer support numerous times to get a technician after several hours of calls. When a technician was requested to be sent for a diagnosis, there was no technician available for a few days. So what good is a 24/7 service? I am now very dissatisfied with technology and customer service. Please direct me to the best Google gadget repair shop in the USA.

Share: