Clear all

[Sticky] IBM Repair Service USA

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your IBM product? Request repair service conveniently from IBM Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your IBM products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all IBM devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair. 

Post queries in this Repair service center forum about IBM Service Center USA or the IBM Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the IBM Authorized Service Center you visited for your IBM product repair.

2 Replies
(@diyasen)

I have IBM printer. When printing a picture I get thin lines of of darker color horizontally about every 3/4 of inch. The line appear to be a darker version of what every the predominate color.

Does anyone have some suggestions? Thanks!

(@rimaranu)

I want to print.pdf documents from the IFS. These files, which are kept in PDF format, are engineering drawings. On the IBM I how can I print these? Scott Klement's  PRTSTMF command works, however all I receive is gibberish. This is something I want to do in batches.

Share: