Clear all

[Sticky] Instax Repair Service USA

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your Instax product? Request repair service conveniently from Instax Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your Instax products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all Instax devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair. 

Post queries in this Repair service center forum about Instax Service Center USA or the Instax Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the Instax Authorized Service Center you visited for your Instax product repair.

4 Replies
(@luciwilson)
Eminent Member

Hey, I got my Instax mini 8 camera last year, I wanted to use it now but it would not turn on. I used new Energizer batteries and would not work. I tested the battery by using it on a mouse and it was fine. I just popped in fresh Instax mini film, and new batteries yet the camera says E when it says how many pictures I have left, two arrows point to both of the focus distances, and the flash won't fire. I can live with the all of that expect not having a flash, any ideas why it won't fire is it because it thinks it is empty? 

(@jmaxjack)

My name is Maxyjack and I am from New York City.  As a traveler, I enjoy exploring new places. Visiting places and capturing memories are two of my favorite things to do. Basically, I need a high-quality camera, so I recently purchased an INSTAX MINI EVOTM camera for myself. However, I have noticed the camera battery is very low and drains frequently, so I need to repair this. If anyone knows of a repair shop near me, please let me know.

(@brian123)
Eminent Member

Hi everyone

I've ordered a few days ago a Fujifilm Instax 100 and a 2x10 Instax Wide pack. I'm a newcomer to Polaroid and now I'll be a newcomer to Instax too. Almost three weeks ago I started a topic asking for advice on shooting with Polaroid 600 film, and now I need to know whether all those advice applies when shooting Instax. Do I need to keep the film in the fridge and let it adapt to ambient temperature before using it? How long does development take? Any other advice?

Thanks in advance for your kind and valuable help.

(@brian123)
Eminent Member

Hi everyone

I've ordered a few days ago a Fujifilm Instax 100 and a 2x10 Instax Wide pack. I'm a newcomer to Polaroid and now I'll be a newcomer to Instax too. Almost three weeks ago I started a topic asking for advice on shooting with Polaroid 600 film, and now I need to know whether all those advice applies when shooting Instax. Do I need to keep the film in the fridge and let it adapt to ambient temperature before using it? How long does development take? Any other advice?

Thanks in advance for your kind and valuable help.

Share: