Clear all

[Sticky] Konica Minolta Repair Service USA

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your Konica Minolta product? Request repair service conveniently from Konica Minolta Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your Konica Minolta products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all Konica Minolta devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair. 

Post queries in this Repair service center forum about Konica Minolta Service Center USA or the Konica Minolta Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the Konica Minolta Authorized Service Center you visited for your Konica Minolta product repair.

2 Replies
(@anshrusso)

I have a Konica Minolta Bizhub C227 printer with a card reader. Each user is now being individually added to the printer.

In order to enable automated authentication without the need for user registration, my plan is to connect the printer to the Active Directory and then add card scan codes to each user in AD.

Is it possible, and if so, what steps must be taken?

(@diyasen)

I have a card reader-equipped Konica Minolta Bizhub C227 printer. Now, the printer is being added to each user one by one.

My strategy is to link the printer to Active Directory and then add card scan codes to each user in AD to enable automated authentication without the requirement for user registration.

Is it feasible, and if so, what actions are necessary?

Share: