Clear all

[Sticky] LG Repair Service USA

5 Posts
5 Users
1 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your LG product? Request repair service conveniently from LG Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your LG products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all LG devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair. 

Post queries in this Repair Service Center forum about LG Service Center USA or the LG Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the LG Authorized Service Center you visited for your LG product repair.

4 Replies
(@luciwilson)
Eminent Member

Hello, Recently I bought an LG 42LV3730, and the suspected not working, after opening it and looking around the Power Supply, I noticed the Main Fuse was blown, So I thought it would be an easy fix, So I replaced the fuse and connected the TV back on. (Yes, now I know this was a mistake, if the fuse is blown its probably because something else inside made it pop). When I connected it, I got a reaction from the standby light looked faded and slowly blinked, I pushed the ON button and the fuse popped again. Hope you guys have any Idea of what it could be, any info, or test I could do, let me know!

(@amayvi30)

Finally! I came home, put my feet up, and reached for the remote. We had been waiting for this moment all day. Whether you’re catching up on your weekly show, cheering on your favorite sports team, or hosting the best movie night ever, TV time is something we all look forward to. But a TV that’s not working can put a damper on everything. Watch for signs it’s time for a new TV and find out how to upgrade your TV on a budget.

Tony Stark
(@ibtonystark)

Hello, I am Tony Stark. I have been using a LG laptop model Gram 14Z90P for over 1 years. But those few days I am facing charging and internet connectivity problems. I tried to contact the LG service center. And now my friends suggest that I visit or call a third-party Repair Service Center in the USA. Please suggest to me which third party is best for resolving these issues?

1 Reply
Davis smith
(@davissmith)

Hi Tony, I am Davis Smith. My LG Gram 17 laptop screen broke last night. I called the LG Repair Service Center in the USA, and an engineer arrived at my office and replaced the screen in under an hour. I was very impressed with the quick service, and I would definitely recommend it for laptop repair and service.

Share: