Clear all

[Sticky] Microsoft Repair Service USA

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your Microsoft product? Request repair service conveniently from Microsoft Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your Microsoft products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all Microsoft devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair. 

Post queries in this Repair Service Center forum about Microsoft Service Center USA or the Microsoft Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the Microsoft Authorized Service Center you visited for your Microsoft product repair.

3 Replies
(@alexmars1)

Hello, I am Alex Mars from New York City, USA. i Have Microsoft Surface Pro laptop 6 LGP-00015. A few days ago my laptop speed got slow. I am currently waiting for a Microsoft repair and I have no idea How long does a Microsoft repair take? The people that I talked to on the phone seemed really unhelpful, It's just hard not knowing when it will be repaired.

(@luciwilson)
Eminent Member

Hey, I bought Microsoft Surface 4 Ultra- Thin Touch screen Laptop and now I am facing an issue with my surface 4, as the system starts, a surface screen with a red strip on top appears with an unlock sign the system is non-responsive. Does anybody have an idea what is wrong with my laptop? 

(@brian123)
Eminent Member

Hello to everyone!

I am writing this post on behalf of my brother. He owns a Surface Laptop 015047480857 (1st gen), bought in May 2018. It always worked fine. He claims that the system alerted him with a notification about the possibility to update to Windows 11, and he clicked on it to start the process. During the upgrade, something went wrong, and now every time he switches the laptop on he gets the attached screen. During the upgrade, something went wrong, and now every time he switches the laptop on he gets the attached screen.

Thanks for any help. I know it is quite old device, but as it worked perfectly fine it feels really wrong to have to replace it for this reason.
Share: