Clear all

[Sticky] OKI Repair Service USA

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your OKI product? Request repair service conveniently from OKI Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your OKI products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all OKI devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair. 

Post queries in this Repair Service Center forum about OKI Service Center USA or the OKI Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the OKI Authorized Service Center you visited for your OKI product repair.

3 Replies
(@diyasen)

Its my first time here. When I was hunting for a solution to a problem with my Oki printer, I came on this site. The main issue is the duplexing unit, after getting through 30 out of 100 pages in the printing queue the paper jams between the. Any suggestions?

Tony Stark
(@ibtonystark)

Hello, I am Tony Stark from New York. First time here.  I recently bought a OKI Printer  Model name MB 500 SERIES for my Office. But these few days I am facing Paper jam, print quality, and connectivity problems on my OKI Printer. I tried to connect to the OKI customer center, But they are not responding. How can I resolve these issues and please suggest if you know about third-party repair services centers? 

Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Paper misfeeding from a paper tray or at any other point along the paper path through the printer can cause jams. As you mentioned, in addition to connectivity troubles, you are also dealing with the same paper jam issue. I hope the tips below will be useful to you.

To solve paper jams quickly, try the following steps:

• First, gently pull the tray out of the printer.
  • Take any squeezed or crumbled paper out of the paper tray.
  • Check and pull out if any paper is caught in the feed area.
  • Now, place the paper tray back in the printer.
  • After that, open the top cover of the printer.
  • Pull the image drum and jammed papers. (if any)
  • Put the image drum back into the printer.
  • Shut the top cover.

The following steps can help you fix your OKI printer's connectivity problem:

• Check the wireless access point settings
  • Try the manual settings or automatic settings.
  • Restart the wireless LAN function.
  • Press the “Device Settings and then select Admin Setup
  • Navigate to “Network Menu” then “Network Setup” and then “Wireless Setting”
  • After that, choose the option “Wireless reconnection”

I outlined the comprehensive fixes for paper jams and connectivity problems with your OKI printer. If you're still having trouble with the problems you've listed, you should visit Repair Service Center and use your zip code and city code to find an OKI repair service center near you.

Share: