Paper misfeeding from a paper tray or at any other point along the paper path through the printer can cause jams. As you mentioned, in addition to connectivity troubles, you are also dealing with the same paper jam issue. I hope the tips below will be useful to you.
To solve paper jams quickly, try the following steps:
- First, gently pull the tray out of the printer.
- Take any squeezed or crumbled paper out of the paper tray.
- Check and pull out if any paper is caught in the feed area.
- Now, place the paper tray back in the printer.
- After that, open the top cover of the printer.
- Pull the image drum and jammed papers. (if any)
- Put the image drum back into the printer.
- Shut the top cover.
The following steps can help you fix your OKI printer's connectivity problem:
- Check the wireless access point settings
- Try the manual settings or automatic settings.
- Restart the wireless LAN function.
- Press the “Device Settings and then select Admin Setup
- Navigate to “Network Menu” then “Network Setup” and then “Wireless Setting”
- After that, choose the option “Wireless reconnection”
I outlined the comprehensive fixes for paper jams and connectivity problems with your OKI printer. If you're still having trouble with the problems you've listed, you should visit Repair Service Center and use your zip code and city code to find an OKI repair service center near you.