Clear all

[Sticky] Panasonic Repair Service USA

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your Panasonic product? Request repair service conveniently from Panasonic Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your Panasonic products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all Panasonic devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair. 

Post queries in this Repair Service Center forum about Panasonic Service Center USA or the Panasonic Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the Panasonic Authorized Service Center you visited for your Panasonic product repair.

4 Replies
(@jmaxjack)

Hello, there. My name is maxijack. I am from Newyork, USA. Recently, I purchased a Panasonic TH-65LX850DX 65 inch, Android TV, 4K HDR Smart TV for my home. However, I realized the picture quality is not as good as a smart TV. How do I troubleshoot my Smart TV ? Could someone help me out with this problem? Thank you!

Tony Stark
(@ibtonystark)

I have been using the Panasonic Air conditioner for over 7 months, model name  CS/CU-HU12YKYF. And now I am facing a cooling problem. How can I resolve these issues and please suggest if you know about third-party repair services centers?   

(@jhon-wick)

Hello, I am John from New York City, usa. I have a Panasonic th-55lx850dx 55 inch ultra hd 4k smart led tv today morning. When I switched on my television it showed a black screen and flashing red light. I don't know how to reset a black screen on a panasonic tv. If anyone knows any repair service center please suggest it to me. 

(@brian123)
Eminent Member

My dad has a Panasonic TX-65HZ1000B OLED TV and the flagship UB9000 Ultra HD player. When using any disc that has Dolby Digital there are lip sync problems.
Today I went to see his problem in action and his problem was real. The lip sync was obvious. The sound coming out of his tv-no receiver involved. I am thinking that this is a Dolby Vision problem as his TX-65HZ1000B only has pseudo 2.1 ports which may be causing the issue.

Does anyone have any idea how to sort this out?

Thanks in Advance.

Share: