Clear all

[Sticky] Razer Repair Service USA

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your Razer product? Request repair service conveniently from Razer Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your Razer products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all Razer devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair. 

Post queries in this Repair Service Center forum about Razer Service Center USA or the Razer Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the Razer Authorized Service Center you visited for your Razer product repair.

1 Reply
(@amelia-garcia)

Hello, there. My name is Amelia Gracia. I am from Alabama, USA. I recently bought a Razer Laptop (Razer book 13) and from time to time I keep receiving a blue screen and my restarts. I updated BIOS and everything (drivers, windows updates, etc) but it still happens. I checked the memory and hardware and it all seems fine. Could someone let me know if there's something I can do to fix this? Thank you!

Share: