Clear all

[Sticky] Samsung Repair Service USA

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your Samsung product? Request repair service conveniently from Samsung Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your Samsung products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all Samsung devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair. 

Post queries in this Repair Service Center forum about Samsung Service Center USA or the Samsung Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the Samsung Authorized Service Center you visited for your Samsung product repair.

2 Replies
(@brian123)
Eminent Member

Hi, I just got a new phone, a Samsung Galaxy S22. Before buying the S22, I synched and backed up all my services, including Calendar. The phone store brought everything over successfully, except when I open Calendar, it's empty except for birthdays. I see my Samsung, Google, and Outlook calendars in the drop-down list, and it says they're active, but when I hit Synch Now, still nothing but a few birthdays. How do I sync it with all of my previous calendar entries?

(@luciwilson)
Eminent Member

Hey, I have a Samsung phone (SM-G600F) and I tried to update it this morning. I was waiting for it to complete the update in 30-40 minutes but it didn't finish. I waited like 2 hours but it got stuck at the Samsung logo. I tried rebooting it by pressing the power and volume down button but it stuck again at the Samsung logo. and I don't want my whole data to be deleted. Any Suggestions?

Share: