Clear all

[Sticky] Toshiba Repair Service USA

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@nextrepair22)

Need a repair for your Toshiba product? Request repair service conveniently from Toshiba Service Center USA, a quality-driven service line that can support all your Toshiba products that need repair. Their best-in-class technical staff and expertise make them one of the USA's leading repair service providers for all Toshiba devices. Their services include logistics, diagnostics, and repair. 

Post queries in this Repair service center forum about Toshiba Service Center USA or the Toshiba Service Center Near you. We also welcome your experiences with the Toshiba Authorized Service Center you visited for your Toshiba product repair.

2 Replies
(@luciwilson)
Eminent Member

Hey, I have got a problem with a Toshiba laptop model Satellite A205, Problem is that it wont turn on if AC adaptor is connected. 2 months ago, my Toshiba laptop A205 suddenly freezes when AC power is plugged-in. When the laptop is in battery mode (meaning the AC power is unplugged), the laptop works fine and there are no problems within it. Any Suggestions?

(@diyasen)

Does anyone have any input, and if i change the HDD, will i need to load a ? system software, or is this box old enough that the HDD is just for large complex jobs? and are these drives just a simple basic store bought replacement or will i need a special one to be compatible?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

have a nice day, Riya...

Share: