Brother Printer provides a diverse range of printers for you to choose from, allowing you to tailor your search to your specific needs. Their printers, whether laser or inkjet, can be used efficiently for personal or business needs. There is no doubt that Brother is one of the top brands in the printer segment, but it still encounters some errors while using it and determining how to fix brother printer error e51 by obtaining the correct information from the correct source.
In this blog, we are going to discuss its most common error code e51. If your Brother all-in-one printer suddenly stops operating, an error notice will appear on the LCD. Among various issues, error code 51 is very common and can slow down your job pace. As a result, it is critical to understand how to resolve Brother printer error code 51.
The most frequently reported problem is Error Code 51. The majority of users have no idea what caused this problem. A purge counter reset, on the other hand, is frequently sufficient to resolve the issue. In this blog, we are going to discuss all possible errors and solutions for the Brother printer error e51.
Multiple Factors Responsible for The Error E51
- Toner Cartridge Defect – Using duplicate or different cartridges may modify the output.
- Fiber Optic damage – cable damage, kinks, and nicks
- Faulty Connectors – fault in DC controller error J002 and Laser PCA error or damage
- Power supply error – Check for 12 VDC at J601-2 on the Laser PCA Defective
- Scanner fault – The Laser Scanner Assembly has been damaged or jammed.
Solution 1: Maintenance Mode
- Unplug the power cord from the printer’s side.
- Hold down the Menu, Set, or Start button (you only need to hold one, which is usually the menu button, but if you don’t have one, try the Set button, grey or green Start button, or down arrow).
- Plug the power cord back in and hold the button until you see a maintenance mode notice (or ‘Error 46,’ as Glenn pointed out in the comments) on the screen.
- The word “Maintenance” should now appear on your printer’s screen.
If your printer has an LCD screen, you must press and hold one of the following buttons: “set,” “start,” a green button, or the menu button, when you unplug the printer. Hold it down while you unhook the power cord, and then plug it back in while maintaining pressure on the button. To find the right button, some trial and error may be necessary.
After completing the process, your printer should begin working normally; however, if it displays an error, proceed to the next step to find a solution.
Solution 2: Inspect The Machine For Small Objects, Such As Paper Clips or Scraps Of Paper
- You must first inspect your machine for any foreign objects inside. Follow the instructions below to do it
- Pull up on the lower right corner of the scanner cover to release the scanner cover after disconnecting the device from the power outlet.
- Look inside the device and take out any foreign things that may have been entered.
- If you discover paper stuck here or anything else, carefully remove it before firmly closing the scanner cover.
Proceed to the next step if the issue keeps appearing.
Solution 3: Check Under The print Head After Moving The Print Head:
- Initially, unplug the Brother device from the power source.
- Open the scanner’s cover now.
- Check the print head’s position after that. You may easily verify it from the platen area’s left side.
- Bring the print head to the middle slowly. Be careful when moving the print head because you cannot force it to get to the middle.
- Now look underneath the print head; if you notice anything, take it out right away.
- Reconnect the machine to the power outlet and close the cover.
- Print the test page now.
Still face error 51 on your brother’s printer, Jump to the next solution
Solution 4: Assign Components To their Correct Positions
Error 51 in a Brother printer will appear if any of the printer’s components are not perfectly aligned. An illustration. Printer error 51 happens when the mirrors or the laser beam are not aligned properly. Therefore, you must verify that all other components, including the ink cartridges, are positioned correctly. Steps for assigning components to the correct position.
- Disconnect your printer from the source.
- Remove papers and paper collection tray.
- Open the output section of the printer.
- Examine the position of mirrors along with the laser beam.
- Adjust the alignment with the help of the tool.
- Close the printer and connect it to the power cord.
If still face the same error try to restart your printer as follows:
- Remove the power cord from the printer while it is still powered on.
- After waiting a minute, unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Reconnect the printer device’s power cord to a wall socket after that.
- To finish the reset, relocate the printer device.
Still, nothing is working from the mentioned solutions, it is strongly advised to take your printer to the Repair Service Center near you and follow the expert guidance.
Still, Having Problems? Get Online Help from Professionals.
Did you find the methods above to be helpful? Although the aforementioned solutions are tried and true, they frequently work to fix Brother printer error code E51 issues. If the aforementioned remedies did not help, you should seek the advice of a specialist. The staff at the Brother Repair Service Center is excellent at handling this work.
Brother Error 51 might be easier and more successfully fixed with the help of a professional team than on your own. We hope that you were able to solve Brother error 51 with our assistance. By going to our Repair Service Center USA website, you may also email or chat with us.