123 hp setup And Installation Driver, Download & Troubleshooting of HP Printer
The installation and setup procedure is nearly the same for all HP printer models including InkJet, DeskJet, OfficeJet, Envy, and others. So, whatever printer model you have, We ensure that your 123 hp com printer setup journey will become easy with this Setup Guide.
You must keep the points in mind before you begin your 123 HP Printer Setup:
- Unboxing the HP Printer carefully
- Proper Ink Cartridge installation
- Identifying appropriate software to install
- Installing the necessary printer drivers and software
- Ensure your HP Printer and System are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Check your firewall setting ensuring it is not blocking the printer driver
Ready with all the prerequisites? Now, let’s proceed toward printer installation.
Steps for HP Printer Setup and Installation
Follow the step-by-step instructions and quick installation methods provided to set up an HP printer using the 123.hp.com/setup guide. Whether you are setting up the printer for the first time or the nth time, this comprehensive guide will definitely be going to help you a lot.
Step 1: Procedure to Unbox your HP Printer
To start with the hardware setup of HP printer, you must carefully take the printer out of the box and assemble all the related accessories in one place. Let’s start with:
- Firstly, unbox your HP printer from the printer’s box and keep it on a clean flat surface near the power outlet.
- Take out all in-box accessories such as ink cartridges, power cord, installation CD, and printer setup manual carefully.
- Now, remove all the packing materials, tapes, stickers, and adhesives from your printer. Check the printer manual to ensure you are not missing any printer components.
- Connect your HP printer to the power source and keep it near the router with no obstruction in between.
- Now, turn on the printer and set your preferences on the control panel.
- Take some A4 size printing sheets and load a sufficient amount of paper into the input tray.
Step 2: Ink Cartridge Installation of HP Printer
The second step after unboxing a printer is the installation of ink cartridges that are shipped along with the printer. Let’s do it now:
- Find the access door for the ink cartridges on your printer, then use the guiding slots to open it.
- Now, wait for the carriage to slide to the middle and your printer to go silent.
- Hold the cartridge by the sides, do not touch the copper contacts, and remove the orange plastic tape.
- Keep the label up and nozzle down, and insert the ink cartridges at their respective slots.
- A setup tone will confirm the correct ink cartridge installation.
- Now, close the ink cartridge access door.
After the successful alignment of ink cartridges, download and install the printer driver and software.
Step 3: Download and Install Compatible HP Printer Drivers
After the hardware setup, the next step is to install all the necessary printer drivers and software. With these instructions, you can quickly install the latest drivers for Windows, Mac, and Android devices. Here is how to install them:
Option 1: To install the HP Printer Drivers from the 123.hp.com/setup link.
- First, connect your computer to the active internet connection.
- Open the browser and go to 123.hp.com/setup to download the appropriate drivers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the webpage to go to the HP printer driver download page.
- Choose the compatible HP printer drivers with your operating system.
- Click to download the 123 HP printer drivers.
- Save the files to your computer and follow the on-screen instructions to run the driver installation setup.
- Finally, click on the install option and finish the setup.
Option 2: To install the HP Printer Drivers with CD
- First, insert the HP printer driver installation CD into the slot and run the wizard file.
- Follow the instructions on the wizard for installation.
- Choose the connection type (wired/ wireless), and go to the drivers and software screen.
- Select the compatible drivers from the list and click to install.
Note: You can either visit HP’s official website 123.hp.com/setup or use CD/ DVD that may come along with your print machine to extract the software setup file. However, you should prefer to download and install the printer drivers from HP’s website to get the most recent version of the drivers.
Step 4: 123 HP Printer Connection Setup
After installing the printer drivers, your computer will now automatically detect the printer, and it will ask you the connection type. You can choose either a USB or wireless connection to set up your printer. Both Windows and Mac users can utilize this information to set up their printers easily and quickly.
Option 1: 123.hp.com/setup Connection Setup Using a USB cable
- Connect one side of the USB cable to your HP printer and another end to the computer.
- Once your printer and device are connected via a USB cable, the Windows device will automatically detect your printer and prompt you to follow the instructions.
- Now, go to the “Settings” tab and click on “Devices”, and then, select “Printer or Scanner”.
- Click on your printer model from the list of printers, and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup process.
- Connect one side of the USB cable to your HP printer and another end to the Mac device.
- Click on the “Apple” icon, and go to “System Preferences”.
- After that, click on the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Here, click on the “+” sign to add the printer.
- Click on the “Add New Printer” option to add your printer model from the list displayed on the screen and finish the configuration.
- Finally, check whether you have successfully connected your HP printer to your Mac device.
Option 2: 123 hp com setup Connection Setup Using Wireless method
- 123printersetup requires an HP printer, a computer device, and a router.
- Ensure, your HP printer is turned ON and connected with a stable Wi-Fi connection.
- Also, make sure your printer and the computer device should be connected to the same active network.
- Now, go to the “Control Panel” of the printer and click on “Devices and Printers”.
- Click the “Add a Printer” link in the top right corner of the newly opened window.
- From the list of printers, select your model and click on “Next”.
- Wait until your HP printer gets connected to your Windows PC or laptop successfully.
- Ensure you have an active Wi-Fi network and credentials ready like network name and password.
- Mac devise and router are connected to the same network.
- Go to the “Apple” icon, and select “System and Preferences”.
- A new window will be opened, click here on “Printers and Scanners”.
- Click on the “+” sign at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- For the printer, you want to add, select it from the list displayed by the Mac device.
- Go to the “Use” field, and choose the printer’s software or drivers from here.
- Finally, click to add the printer.
Option 3: 123.hp.com/setup Connection Setup on Android Phone Using HP Print Services.
- Go to the Play Store application on your Android phone.
- Search and install ‘HP Print Service’ on your smartphone.
- Once the installation is complete, open the downloaded file and click on ‘Run’.
- Open the document, you want to print and navigate towards the ‘Menu’ icon and open it.
- Choose the ‘Print’ option and click on ‘Change Preferences’ to change the printer settings as per your requirements.
- Once the process is completed, connect your printer to your mobile device.
Now your HP printer is ready, and you can start sending print jobs, carrying out fax, scanning, and copying your documents and photos with ease. Enjoy Your seamless printing without affecting your daily routine with these easy-to-follow guides.
Reach Out to us to Troubleshoot 123 HP Printer Setup Issues
Non-tech-savvy people might fall into trouble performing the steps mentioned above to set up their HP printer. They will most likely get stuck in the process or confused about how to proceed with the setup. In such a case, 123 hp com setup is the ultimate destination to avail the professional’s help in expediting the printer setup procedure. Our professional experts cater to all of your printer troubleshooting on time and in an orderly fashion.
In this online guide, we have tried to explain each step in a way that even non-tech persons can also utilize this set of knowledge to set up their HP printer with multiple devices easily. We hope that this information will be helpful to you. If you cannot follow any of the procedures mentioned above and seek an expert’s help HP Service Center.